- Check in of the repository document has been cancelled.
- User-defined mapping has been modified prior to the update, e.g. removing source object(s).
- Error is displayed: "Some errors occur during the update of the repository model."
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05 PL06
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP01 PL01
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
checkin, aborted, 801631, CR801631 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.