- When using a repository model during the modify database process, the permissions assigned to the connected user are not applied in the model selection window.
- You are able to see the entire repository hierarchy that contains a PDM (folders, branches, and models) whether you have permission or not.
- PowerDesigner does prevent you from accessing the actual PDM.
- However, the models should not be listed if you do not have permission on it.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
794467, CR794467, “Using a model from repository”, “Physical Data Model” , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.