- This MESSAGE_TYPE_X dump (screenshot below) can occur for any Archive Object
- This dump can come when running archiving jobs related to the Archive Object
- Or this dump can occur when filling a custom Archive Infostructure related the Archive Object
- If standard Infostrucutres and Field Catalogs are used then this dump will not be thrown
- A edited version of the dump is attached
- SAP NetWeaver
- Release Independent
MESSAGE_TYPE_X, AS_FILL_ROUTINES, GENERATE_SUBROUTINE_POOL, BA099, GENERATION FAILED, SARI, Infostructure, ADK , KBA , BC-CCM-ADK , Archive Development Kit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.