During the call of a BSP application the following DUMP occurs:
|Category||ABAP programming error|
In transaction ST22 more details of the dumps are:
- Short Text: Screen output without connection to user.
- The reason for the exception is: Attempt made to send an image to a user during background processing.
- Current screen: "SAPMS380 " 0100.
- Additional information from system: "I am running in an update task".
- Business Server Pages (BSP)
- SAP NetWeaver
DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND, CX_SY_SEND_DYNPRO_NO_RECEIVER, SAPLSRABAX_EXC, LSRABAX_EXCU01, DISPLAY_EXC_SCREEN, "SAPMS380 " 0100. , KBA , BC-BSP , Business Server Pages , BC-ABA-SC , UI services, screen, batch input , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.