Table /SCMB/SPLRDLV is getting updated twice with same record for New ASN
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Service Parts Planning (SCM-APO-SPP)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supplier Delivery Performance Rating (SCM-APO-SPP-SDR)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Shortage Monitor (SCM-APO-SPP-SHA)
/SCMB/SCRCBO, /SCMB/SPLRDLV, ASN, ASN Number, Inbound Delivery, Business Object /SAPAPO/INBND_SCR_IDBO, Display of BO on AO /SAPAPO/CL_SCR_BO_INBID, BO_CLASS, BO_STRUCT, BO_ACTIV, New ASN, XML Queue, CIF Queue, PI user, CIF user, Active flag, Duplicate entry or record, ASN Items, Multiple records or entries, Display of Business Objects on Analysis Objects, /SCMB/SCR_BO_DDIC, /SCMB/SCR_BO_CLASS,/SCMB/SCR_BO_ACTIV, Advanced Shipping Notification, /SCMB/SPLR_DISP_DLV, /SCMB/SPLR_DISP_DLV_ITEM, DISP_DLV, DISP_DLV_ITEM. , KBA , SCM-APO-SPP-SDP , Supplier Delivery Performance Rating , SCM-APO-SPP-SHA , Shortage Analysis , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.