- Excise base amount is not updated in table J_1IEXCDTL using transaction J1IIN.
- While creating an outgoing excise invoice in background along with the billing document through transaction VF01,
excise base amount is not updated in table J_1IEXCDTL.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- This is relevant for India Localisation or Country India version (CIN) component
J1IIN, Excise base, exbase, J_1IEXCDTL-EXBAS, EXBAS, Outgoing excise invoice, VF01, J_1I7_USEREXIT_CALC_EXC_BASE, XX-CSC-IN-SD , KBA , assessable value , sto base value , XX-CSC-IN-SD , Sales and Distribution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.