- During the execution of any Interactive Report, the following error is shown: "The user doesnot exist in the BI client or has insufficient authorizations"
- Procedure: Contact system administrator to verify the user is setup properly in both CRM and BI client
- Procedure for System Administration: Verify that the user exist in BI client with the same user id, if not create it and assign proper authorizations as per the configuration guide.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement pack
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
OLTP Reporting, ORDYWB, SAP_CRM_OR_USER, SAP_CRM_OR_ACTIVATE. , KBA , CRM-ANA-OR , Interactive Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.