- Copying a record and re-inserting it into the same table is throwing
“The specified key for the new entity is a duplicate of an existing entity”
in offline DB.
- When copying a record with its primary key and trying to insert it into the same table.
This was working fine in SMP 3.0 SDK SP10.
- When trying to re-insert the same record without modifying the primary key it is throwing this exception.
( The specified key for the new entity is a duplicate of an existing entity )
- This is happening only after upgrading SMP 3.0 SDK SP10 PL10 to SMP 3.0 SDK SP13 PL02.
- SMP 3.0 SDK SP13 PL02
- (Working in SMP 3.0 SDK SP10)
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
insert, record, key, entity, duplicate, primary key, update , KBA , MOB-SDK-OOD , SAP Mobile SDK Offline OData Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.