- Facing a critical problem with SAP mobile SAP/Syclo application synchronizations using SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
- The synchronization hangs when the user activity is high with about 1000 users
- The company performed several checks for Hardware HW (CPU and Memory) and usage
- Results of analysis seems to be ok for both SAP Mobile Server and ERP back-end side
- With low user activity the synchronizations requires 2-3 minutes, with about 100 users the synchronization requires more than 20 minutes or it doesn't work at all
- SAP BASIS see that a single call on the back-end side is fast (few seconds) but a lot of time is spent in SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
- The IT team already analyze the network and everything seems to be ok
- The IT team also applied the last SMP patch but the problem persists
- The IT team expects some bottlenecks on the SAP Mobile Platform Server
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP 10 PL06
KBA , MOB-ONP-COR , SAP Mobile On Premise Core Services , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.