- The fields "Date of Manufacturing" (LEMOVCHA-HSDAT) and "Expiration Date" (LEMOVCHA-MHDAT) are disabled in transaction VL32N if you create a batch.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
- "Date of Manufacturing", "Expiration Date", LEMOVCHA-HSDAT, LEMOVCHA-MHDAT, "greyed out", VL32N, "Batch creation".
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.