- Following the beginning of Daylight Saving Time, CMS.exe consumes high CPU%
- Generally slow performance while logging in to / navigating within the Central Management Console and BI Launchpad
- Any workflow involving Platform Search, e.g. searching for content from within the BI Launchpad, is especially slow
- With Continuous Crawling selected, this will be evident immediately after DST starts
- With Scheduled Crawling selected, this will become evident whenever the first post-DST instance of the Platform Search Scheduling Object starts running
- For one or more report objects, a large number of Failed instances start accumulating rapidly -- exactly the issue described in SAP KBA 1448881
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
cms.exe, 100%, cms, high, cpu, ,cms spike, joy,BI 4.x, platform search, DST, failed instances, 4.0 4.1 4.2 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.