- An OOM with Enum Classes (the Stereotype for the Class = 'Enum').
- Generating this OOM to PDM (Oracle 12c as target), the PD default behaviour appears to be to create the Enum as a Domain, with data type of 'CHAR' and the length dictated by the longest Literal in the Enum.
- Generate DDL from this PDM, the Domains appear to be created as Check Constraints.
- Like for the Enum to become a lookup table.
- Remove the Enum stereotype from Enum in the OOM, it will be generated as a table in PDM, but all the Literals in the Enum become columns in the table, which is of no use at all.
- Like the generation to create the Enum as a lookup table
specifically, like all the lookup tables to have the same look and feel, e.g. a 'Value' column and a 'Meaning' column, etc (the exact format of the lookup table is to be confirmed). If 20 Enums in OOM, like 20 corresponding lookup tables in the PDM.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD)16.5
KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.