- "[IllegalArgumentException] <pageIndex> (Error: RWI 00011) (Error:INF)" error is thrown when changing the value of a Simple Slider Input Control in WebI (DHTML viewer).
- After clicking on OK in the error popup, the following error is displayed: "An unexpected error occured. Contact your administrator with details of the action you performed before the error occured (WIH 444444) (Error: INF)"
- Issue can be observed in specific WebI reports where the Filter Bar is enabled.
- BI launchpad Applet mode and WebI Rich Client are not affected by this issue.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Read (Error: RWI 00011) (Error:INF)" error is thrown when using a Simple Slider Input Control in Web Intelligence HTML viewer">more...
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 SP5
- Web Intelligence (DHTML viewer)
web intelligence, webi, html, dhtml, simple slider, input control, illegalargumentexception, pageindex, rwi 00011, unexpected error, wih 444444 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE-HTM , HTML Front End , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.