- The file system (FS) where query plans are collected got filed.
- The IQ server was rebooted.
- Multple issues have been reported after the IQ reboot:
- Only DBA can generate query plans; IQ could not save/write query plans for some (non-DBA) users to the designated QUERY_PLAN_AS_HTML_DIRECTORY directory.
- Messages are going to the operating system (OS) log.
- SQLLOG messages and server log messages are going to the operating system (OS) log.
- Recycling IQ second time did not help with creating query plans. However, it started to work without even recycling IQ later on.
SAP IQ 15.4 ESD5
QUERY_PLAN_AS_HTML, HTML, IQLOGDIR15, switch, -o, -zo, -zr, sa_server_option, RRL, RequestLogFile, request-logging, path , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.