• List View control is not selecting 'none' when initial value is not set
• WPF client List View control is initializing with the wrong item selected
• List View controls defined on wizard-based (transactional) screens initially display with the first list item selected
• Issue incurred when an existing (custom) Agentry 6.0 mobile application definition (that is currently successfully running under the Agentry Win32 Client v18.104.22.168) was first migrated to the Agentry 7.0 platform and the WPF Client SMP 3.0 SDK SP11
• SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP11 (WPF Client 70.11.0)
KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.