- In the past BI Mobile applications could not support logging in via Active Directory (kerberos AD)
- Recently the ability to use kerberos AD SSO was added but requires a set of very complex configurations to work
- This KBA will attempt to consolidate the current documentation and explain the steps and prerequisites required
- Also to note that prior to December 2015 and the versions listed in this KBA AD SSO was not supported at all via BI Mobile so it will take time to update all our existing documentation
- This configuration is only relevent if you have the following installed (to note the version may be updated if issues occur)
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 6.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.1 SP7 or later
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.2 SP2 or later
automatic logon mkba htkba mkb htkb biauth bimob , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.