- The data source is invalid: 'Universe generation failed for resource id " followed by the xml connectionstring error message appears when refreshing a Crystal reports Enterprise file using a BICS connection
- Issue exists since upgrading from BI 4.1 almost any version to BI 4.2 SP2.
- Issue exists since upgrading from BI 4.1 almost any version to BI 4.1 SP7.
- Only several existing reports are affected by this issue, it can't be reproduced with newly created reports based on the same data source having a similar structure.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Pack 2 onwards
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Support Pack 7 onwards
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- BICS connection to SAP BW
CR4E, CRE, Universe, BICS, BW, Parameter, emtpy, JRC00005574,CRWEB00000119 , KBA , failed , crystal reports , generation , data source is invalid , universe , cr4e, cre, universe, bics, bw, parameter , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.