- Queries using table VIEW's that JOIN multiple tables together via UNION ALL's
- Missing column definitions for tables in the view are defined using NULL AS <column name>
- Queries affected referencing the NULL AS defined column may see a performance degradation of up to 15x slower
- Query plan comparisons between a query referencing a NULL AS column and one that does not shows the faster query uses a HASH PUSH DOWN JOIN and the slower uses JOIN HASH
- SAP IQ 15.x and 16.x systems on all platforms
SAP IQ 16.0
iq16, slow, deadlock, degradation, sybase table_view, tableview , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.