• Disabled List View controls are not greyed out to the user
• Functionally list view control are disabled but do not appear to be
• User is still able to interact with List View controls that are not enabled
• Issue incurred when an existing (custom) Agentry 6.0 mobile application definition (that is currently successfully running under the Agentry Win32 Client v184.108.40.206) was first migrated to the Agentry 7.0 platform and the WPF Client SMP 3.0 SDK SP11
• SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP11 (WPF Client 70.11.0)
KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.