The SAP NW Java Support Tool is delivered as a jar file and offers the following functionalities:
- Automatically gathers traces, logs and software component information based on different problem/issue based scenarios.
- Automatically triggers thread dumps in the system for hanging scenario & situations.
- Captures a screen recording while reproducing issues.
- Provides a list of the latest patches available for your configuration and is able to calculate all depending patches in case you need to apply a specific patch.
- Provides different ways to upload the collected information to SAP Product Support, allowing to review the information before the upload.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
java, webdynpro, security, tool, collecting trace, version, hanging, startup, logs, patch dependencies, SAP NW Java Support Tool, NW Java Support Tool, Java Support Tool, webdynpro dependencies, java dependencies, component dependencies, SP dependencies , KBA , BC-JAS-COR , Enterprise Runtime, Core J2EE Framework , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.