- Users can't receive anymore notifications by mail from BPC system
- When checking from BPC Admin Client tool, users'emails from BPC Security had been changed without any maintain
- Emails had been aggregated with the name of each user before each email.
- When downloading the csv file thank to ZUJE_MASS_USER_MGMT program, each line from that file is compose by 4 fields : DOMAIN\USER, [LAST_NAME], [NAME], [EMAIL].
Full name field: Smith, John
Email field: email@example.com
Full name field: Smith
Email field: John,firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to explain this changing of emails process in backend without maintaining this from BPC Admin Client for Security users ?
- SAP Business Planining and Consolidation 7.5, version for Netweaver (SAP EPM BPC-NW)
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
Email, First name, Last name, email change, ZUJE_MASS_USER_MGMT, import, export, delimiter, comma , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.