There are two or more bank details maintained in the vendor master data. During usage of MIRO or MIR7 transactions, User wants to use the second, third or the last bank maintained in the vendor master data. However, system works as follows:
- If User has only maintained entries with partner bank type or only entries without partner bank type in the vendor master, the system displays the bank details of the first entry in the vendor master.
- If User has maintained entries with and without partner bank type in the vendor master, the system displays the first entry of the vendor master without partner bank type.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Partner bank type, BnkT, Part. bank, BVTYP, INVFO-BVTYP, LFBK-BVTYP, Bank acct, MRM_BVTYP_DISPLAY, MIRO, MIR7, Payment transactions, substitution, FI , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-LIV-PP , Preliminary Posting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.