“Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.”
- You have a CRM/SAP Contact Center integration.
- The "Ready" and "Not Ready" radio buttons are grayed out.
- There is partial communication in the integration; but no alerts get triggered to CRM, despite all being configured correctly on both ends.
- In the OII logs you noticed the following error:
"EXC> userChanged/TESTUSER/workmode=3/Not Ready/1 failed in 75083 ms: appUrl=http://[IP ADDRESS OF THE CRM SYSTEM:PORT]/sap(bD1FTiZjPTAwMSZpPTEmZT1TVGd3T1RZd05GOVVSVXhmTWpFMk1USTBBRkJXbjNkMkh0YVd5enZoc2UtZkh3JTNkJTNk)/bc/soap/ici?sap-session_access_token=c3N0PTIzMTM4MjU0NTY1MTgwQTMxQTU3OTM5RTYxRjRBQTE4MDA1MDU2OUY3Nzc2MUVENjk2Q0JFMURERTgxODFGMUY= appIds=[0050569F77761ED696CBE1DDE8185F1F]
userId: TESTUSER ....
System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable."
- OS EventViewer shows the following error:
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Grayed out, ready not ready, BCM, Communication, Telephony, Alerts, Contact Center , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.