- You notice performance degradation in the Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) Java engine
- This can manifest itself in many different ways e.g.
- Connection issues with PI Communication Channels
- Navigation issues around the various PI monitoring pages i.e. any browser based URL
- Performance issues processing messages i.e. messages stuck in Delivering status; To Be Delivered status etc
- Automatic/unscheduled restarts of individual Java Server Nodes
- High CPU usage
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
- SAP Process Integration, business-to-business add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, struck, Eclipse , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , BC-XI-IBC , Integration Builder - Configuration , BC-XI-IBD , Integration Builder - Design , BC-NWA-XPI , Process Integration Monitoring , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.