When report RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES runs, it finishes its execution quickly, creating an entry on the application logs (transaction SLG1) with the warning "The periodic service was not performed due to a conflicting service" (HRRCF0001 218). All processes related to the periodical services are not performed.
Other additional symptoms may appear if no run at all of report RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES was able to execute completely recently. On that case, you may notice the following other symptoms, according to which periodical services you have on table T77RCF_PS_SERACT:
- Objects from E-Recruiting are no longer indexed or deindexed on TREX.
- Deregistered candidates and to be deleted requisitions are no longer effectively deleted after the period specified on table T77RCF_PS_RULES.
- Buffer table T77RCF_ATTACH_PL is no longer cleaned up.
- Posting channel efficiency is no longer updated on table HRRCF_D_CHANINFO.
- Postings are no longer set to expired.
- Reminders associated with the verification process for unverified candidates are not sent.
- Table T77RCF_P_STAT is no longer updated.
SAP E-Recruiting Release 600 onwards.
RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES, PERIODICAL SERVICES, INDEXING, SEARCH, HRRCF0001 218, T77RCF_PS_SERACT, T77RCF_PS_SERV, HR_RCF_CHECK_SEARCH_JOB_STATUS , KBA , PA-ER-SEA , E-Recruiting: Search , PA-ER-SEA-SES , E-Recruiting: Search using SES , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.