- Application specific global BDT buffers are not refreshed. The BDT event DLVE2 is not launched during ON COMMIT although COMMIT statement or function module BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT is called. This affects cumulated BDT buffers. The same data can be inserted a second time again which causes performance issues or duplicate changes.
- Performance issues due to unnecessary selects during master data creation.
- BDT objects are not created after second call in case of diverse BDT objects. For example creation of first Business Partner, Contract Account and Contract is correct. For second transfer the Contract is missing.
- Data transfer is causing memory overflow and is raising dump with runtime error TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED.
- Error messages are raised although the necessary importing parameters are filled correctly.
- FI-CA Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
- You are on SAP ABA Support Package level:
- Release 700: SAPKA70033
- Release 701: SAPKA70118
- Release 702: SAPKA70218
- Release 710: SAPKA71020 - SAPKA71021
- Release 711: SAPKA71115 - SAPKA71116
- Release 730: SAPKA73013 - SAPKA73016
- Release 731: SAPKA73116 - SAPKA73119
- Release 740: SAPKA74011 - SAPKA74016
- Release 750: up to SAPK-75006NSAPABA
- Release 75A: up to SAPK-75A06NSAPABA
BUS_CONTROL_MAIN_DI, GT_CALLS CALL_PUSH_DI, Business Data Toolset, BDT, KCLJ, EMIGALL, EC70, EPRODCUST, MDT, ECRMREPL, BAPI, TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CR1, BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CH1, BAPI_CTRACPSOBJECT_CHANGE, BAPI_INSOBJECT_CHANGE, VKK_FICA_EVENT_DLVE2, EVENT_DLVE2_FOR_COMMIT, ISU_PRODUCT_IMPLEMENT, globaler Speicher, Speicherproblem , KBA , XX-PROJ-FI-CA , Contract Accounting , IS-U-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , IS-T-CA , Contract Accounting , FS-CD , Collections and Disbursements , IS-PS-CA , Public Sector Contract Accounting , IS-M-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , FI-CAX , Non-industry specific contract accounts receivable, payable , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.