Requests wouldn't be intercepted by AuthProxy in the Fiori Client if:
- The launchpad was loaded with wifi
- Airplane mode is enabled
- The launchpad is reloaded (It won't successfully reload because of airplane mode)
- Airplane mode is disabled, but at the same time wifi is disabled and the app is forced to use the 2G/3G/4G network
- Data is sent via HTTP instead of HTTPs
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP12
- Android 4.x/5.x/6.x
- Custom Fiori Client
crash fiori client network 3g 4g 2g cellular airplane mode wifi , KBA , MOB-FC , SAP Fiori Client Native Mobile Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.