- When execute a 'select into' query, if it uses '*' instead of using a specific column name or source table
- Having encrypted columns or target table has 'with encrypt' clause
- the usage of CPU and Memory increase too high
- This can possibly lead to a timeslice error in extreme cases.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP 135
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
select into, encrypt key, encrypt column , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.