- Updating model into the repository is not possible.
- Whatever the changes are, SAP PowerDesigner always displays the same error:
- The Output displays:
Checking in the document 'modelname'
- Checking out the repository document 'Model'...
- Comparing the local model with the repository model...
- Updating the repository document...
Some errors occur during the update of the repository model.
Unexpected error while executing the following action:
Changing value of attribute Replicating of object Sub-Replication
The check in of the document has been cancelled.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
789747, CR789747 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD-AMC , Power AMC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.