- Timestamp columns are ignored in the INSERT INTO statement when modifying an existing database schema.
- An existing table is copied to a temporary backup during the modification, and then data restored to the updated table.
- All Timestamp data will are lost.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
erased, type, AltEnableTSCopy, XDB , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.