- Materialized views are moved to the View category in the Local Object Browser when the Physical Data Model (PDM) is updated from a Logical Data Model (LDM).
- Symbol looks like a materialized view (view icon with the <<Materialized view>> stereotype).
- The object can be found in the list of Materialized Views and not in the list of Views via the menu Model.
- Error "That name already exists!" is returned when browsing the list of materialized views via the menu Model.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05 PL06
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP00
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP01
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
800652, CR800652 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.