- The database associated to IBM DB2 for z/OS tablespaces has been reversed properly and has been assigned to the tablespace as a physical option (see Physical Options tab).
- The Database dropdown on the General tab of the Tablespace property sheet is not populated with the database object.
- User can not select an existing object in the list of Databases and apply it.
- This issue occurs using a live data source, it works fine using a script file.
- PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05 PL06
- PowerDesigner 16.6 SP01
- DB2 for z/OS DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2mvs, filled, ODBC, 800614, 800614 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.