- Query is disabled at webi client side for selection
- Once the OLAP connection is opened, the query is seen but cannot be selected to create webi report.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
- BI launchpad
- BEx query Designer
connection, disabled, enable, BEx , query, webi, external, access, OK, Bi, rich client, 4.1, 3.1 ,4.0, 4.2, test, OLAP, select, technical, name , KBA , gscindia_video , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.