- Why assigned value is different between budget transactions KO23, CJ31 and report like S_ALR_87013558?
- Why there is no budget check in goods receipt and service entry?
- Why sometimes after doing settlement for projects, the assigned value is not reduced?
- Is it possible to maintain exempt cost elements in range in T-code: OPTK?
- Why there is no budget check for WBS elements without budget?
- What does each business transaction group mean in tolerance limit of active availability control?
- How to check whether assigned value in budget transactions KO23 or CJ31 is consistent?
- How to reset BUDG or delete budget for orders or WBS elements?
- Why there is difference between table BPJA and BPEJ?
- What is Residual order plan and how is it calculated?
- Since budge report (for example S_ALR_87013558) does not take exempt cost elements into account, which means exempt cost element also contribute to assigned value in budget report, how to align the assigned value in budget report with T-code: CJ31?
- Is it possible to activate/deactivate availability control on one specific WBS element?
- When is the status ISBD set/reset?
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ROP; Remaining order plan; RemOrdPlan; hierarchy report; FAQ. , KBA , CO-OM-OPA-C , Budgeting , PS-IS-ACC , Accounting , PS-COS-BUD , Budget , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.