- The following three servers cannot be started in a new BI installation environment
- The state of Connection Server32 shows Initializing
- The state of Crystal Report 2013 Processing Server shows Running with Errors
- The state of Crystal Report 2013 Report Application Server shows Failed
- This issue cannot be solved by creating new servers
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform(BI) 4.0/4.1
- Windows server
BOE, BI4, down, VC++, .NET, framework, ConnectionServer32, CrystalReport2013ProcessingServer, CrystalReport2013ReportApplicationServer, RAS, VC8 , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.