- Short dump RAISE_EXCEPTION occurs when trying to create a new project by copying an existing one in transaction code CJ20N.
- The project profile of standard project has ‘No ACL’ set for Access Control List in transaction OPSA.
- The network profile for standard project has ACL (ACL with inheritance) set for Access Control List in transaction OPUU.
- Business function OPS_PS_CI_1 is activated.
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
RAISE_EXCEPTION, SAPLCOCOPY, NOT_ACTIVATED, LCNACLU19, SAPLCNACL, CNACL_CHECK_NET_PROFILE, LCNACLF13, PSACL_TAB, ACL, ACL (With Inh.) , PSACL_FLAGS_TAB, CNACL_CHECK_SWITCH , KBA , PS-ST-PB , Project Builder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.