- HCI task runs forever and never completes
- Problem occurs only when using multiple IBP source tables. When using a single source table, the task completes successfully
- Repeated reads displayed in Trace log
- READER:Hostname lookup time: 0.000000 seconds, Connect time: 0.000000 seconds, Application Connect time: 0.000000 seconds ...
- READER:Downloaded size: 9944.000000 bytes, Average download speed: 14474.000000 bytes/sec, Total size of issued requests: 1838 bytes...
- Monitor log shows a very large number of records read from source tables (larger than size of either source table)
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
- SAP Integrated Business Planning source tables
LOD-HCI-DS, SOP , dsod , Data Services on demand, bods, ds, hci-ds, hana, CPI, HANA Cloud Integration , KBA , EIM-HCI , SAP HANA Cloud Integration (Data Services) , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.