- When using BAPI_PO_CHANGE to change "Issuing storage location" the shipping condition is cleared even if the new shipping condition is sent in the BAPI.
- However, when "Shipping point" and "Shipping priority" are entered together with "Shipping condition", the "Shipping condition" will not be cleared when changing the storage location.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, STOCK TRANSFER ORDER, STOCK TRANSPORT ORDER, ME21N, SHIPPING CONDITION, STORAGE LOCATION, EKPV, CLEAR, REMOVE, GONE, CLEARED, MMRSTD , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.