- Rows marked as logically deleted are not purged after:
- Running a manual purge
- Starting manually or automatically the synchronization cache cleanup
- Slow Synchronization and a degraded performance of the data tier and/or the runtime server
- Synchronziation are queued and stuck in get_db_worker for a long time
- Data Change Notification (DCN) are slow to run.
- Running the query below on the default database returns a last_download_time of 1900-01-01 :
select min(last_download_time), c.pkg, a.publication_name from ml_subscription a, ml_database b, mms_rbs_subscription c
where a.rid=b.rid and b.remote_id=c.remoteId
group by pkg, a.publication_name
SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3 SP05 - SP07
slow synchronziation performance logical deleted logically rows sap mobile platform smp purge synchronzation cache cleanup scheduled schedule data change notification dcn , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.