and implemented all configurations you do not get any error, but it still requests the basic authentication.
Is this what you can expect ?
There is no error, you have to login two times with different logins.
- first login to HCP using SAP IdP
- second login to back end system
but you do not expect the second step, it should not happen.
- you did not configure the certificate mapping correctly
- or the cloud connector system certificate has expired
- HANA Cloud Connector version 2.7.2
SCPms, HANA Cloud Connector, SAML, Principal Propagation failing, certificate, trust, ABAP, match, subject, ICM log, log level, ABAP, map, authenticated user , KBA , MOB-CLD-SEC , CP mobile service for dev & ops security , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.