- Some BPC users have problems when navigating from the BPC web portal to EPM Add-in/Plug-in(BPF Flow Activities). Some of them have a 32 bit Excel and others are on 64 bit Excel. Actually when clicking a BPF activity in the BPC web portal, Excel should open. Instead, an error is thrown for some users: Error launching office client: The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT)).
- You may also see this error when directly starting EPM Add-in/Plug-in via the hyperlinks of right bottom corner of BPC web.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for NetWeaver 10.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for NetWeaver 10.1
- SAP BusinessObjects EPM solutions, add-in for Microsoft Office
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
0x800AC472, reinstall, guide, fix, random, update, behavior. , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.