- A dump "MESSAGE_TYPE_X" is raised from program SAPLCOBH with message number "CO 888".
- This can happen from a number of transactions which will trigger the update of a PM order (CAT9, IW41, IW32, IP10, IP11U etc.).
- The error text states "Error reading order header with index".
- The steps which lead to the dump might not be known (issue might not be reproducible).
- An example of a dump produced when running transaction CAT9 is shown below.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Form caufv_upd_IH, form caufv_upd, caufv_bt, CO_ZV_ORDER_POST, PP-SFC, LCOBHFIH, LCOBHIC2, CO888, CAT9, IW41, IW32, IP10, IP11U, user exits, userexit, enhancement, not released.
, KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , CS-SE , Service Execution , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , PM-WOC-JC , Confirmations , CA-TS-PM , Integration Plant Maintenance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.