- Is there any impact when upgrading the SSL certificate fom SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) to SHA-2 (Secure Hash Algorithm 2) for SAP EPM applications?
- For example, are there any consequences for Financial Consolidation, Financial Information Management, Extended Analytics, EPM Add-In etc?
Note: SHA-2 gathers four types of Hash algorithms - SHA224, SHA256, SHA384 and SHA512.
- SAP Financial Consolidation (all versions)
- SAP Financial Information Management (all versions)
- SAP Intercompany (all versions)
- SAP EPM Add-In (all versions)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for Microsoft and Netviewer (all versions)
BFC, FC, IC, EA, FIM, BPC. SHA1, SHA2, Secure Sockets Layer, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512 , KBA , financial consolidation , best practise , ssl , EPM-FIM-GEN , General , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , EPM-BFC-PSI , Performance, Stability, Installation , EPM-IC-GEN , General Requests , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.