- Experiencing sporadic connection problems from a Java application to the ASE database.
- When the Java application connects to the database (ASE 15.7), the call remains in a pending state for 5 minutes, and then generates an error.
- The following Error is raised: JZ00L: Login failed the exception..
- After the JZ00L error, the process opens a new connection for the database.
- In the ASE error log you can see the message: "kernel Cannot read, host process disconnected: ..."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- JDK 1.6
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
network problems, terminate session, termination signal, TCPDUMP , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.