- There are multiple ESP projects running in a node.
- The projects are using deprecated JMS XML Input and Output Adapters (jms_xml_in and jms_xml_out).
- For some of the projects, the JMS XML Adapters are running successfully, but for other projects none of the JMS XML Adapters are running successfully.
- For the project whose JMS XML adapters are not running successfully, when monitoring the _ESP_Connectors Metadata Stream, the state of the adapters are all "INITIAL". None are in the expected state of "CONTINUOUS".
- The project's esp_server.log file reports error code 148001 for JMS XML Input Adapters of the form:
[SP-3-148001] (xxx.xx) sp(xxx) ConnectionReader(my-jms-xml-input-adapter) connection reset error:
- The project's esp_server.log file reports error code 148001 for JMS XML Output Adapters of the form:
[SP-3-148001] (xxx.xx) sp(xxx) ConnectionWritier(my-jms-xml-output-adapter) connection reset error:
- In SAP Sybase ESP 5.1 SP04 Error Messages Guide, the description for error code 148001 says:
A connection failed to reset. Probably some parameters are specified wrong. Check and correct the model.
- However, the parameters specified for the connectors for the project that is not working properly are the same as those for the project that is working properly.
- How to troubleshoot this problem?
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP04
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
streaming, processing, adaptor, stdstreams.log , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.