- Until recently the Site Version number was not documented for 15.7.1 SP200-SP304 SAP Replication Server (SRS) releases.
- The information was missing from these two manuals:
- Replication Server Reference Manual
- Replication Server Configuration Guide
- In general, the Site Version setting uses the software features in the corresponding version and also prevents downgrading to an earlier version.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7 and higher
Doc bug SP200 SP208 SP209 SP210 SP300 SP301 SP302 SP303 SP304 SP305 SP306 RS160SP03 RS1603 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.