- Enrolling an iOS device via client-first enrollment results in "Enrollment is Incomplete. Refresh page to try again." Refreshing the app results in the same error.
- Enrolling an iOS device via MDM-first enrollment completes, but upon receiving the Afaria client, the error message above is received when the client is launched.
- Enrolling an Android device via client-first enrollment results in "Enrollment Failed."
- Enrolling an Android device via the Self-Service portal results in "Enrollment Failed" once the client is downloaded and launched
- Within the Android client, Mobile Secure Server, Enrollment Server and Package Server Connection information is blank.
SAP Afaria 7
SAP Afaria 7.0
KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.