- Sorting Changes done on the fly (on table column itself ) are not reflected in the Personalisation Popup.
- Sorting definition in table personalization does not work if users open table personalization and click “save” button without changing anything. However, if users did any modification in the personalization, for example, moved an entry from "Available Column" to “Displayed column”, then the sorting will be changed.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUi; personalization; personalisation; sort; automatic; table; auto; saved; search; views; view; layout; saved search, personalize , KBA , webui , personalization , sort , table , CA-WUI-PRS , Personalization , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-WUI-UI-TAG , Tag Library , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.