- An error "current process infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)" followed by a stack trace
- involving the module 'CgpGroupHashing::_cgpCodeGen'
- reported if the plan has HASH join or MERGE join with numeric parameters in the join predicate
- Current process (0xa95035c) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- Address 0x0x00000000017ce302 (CgEvals::_CgCompVcol(tree*)+0x22), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000014)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Signal 11 (SIGSEGV), HASH join, MERGE join, CgpGroupHashing::_cgpCodeGen , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.