- A DML command that is running user active transaction is incorrectly terminated while sap_failover <site1>, <site2>, <timeout_in_seconds> is executed
- User active transaction is being terminated with an error 3957
- Msg 3957, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'ASE', Procedure 'sp_proc1', Line 36:
New transaction cannot be started due to an ongoing HADR deactivate operation. The command could not be completed.
(return status = -6)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Level 16, State 1, Error 3957, HADR deactive operation, DML, sap_failover , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.