- A DML command that is running user active transaction is incorrectly terminated while sap_failover <site1>, <site2>, <timeout_in_seconds> is executed
- User active transaction is being terminated with an error 3957
- Msg 3957, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'HADR_primary', Procedure 'sp_insert_ubs1', Line 36:
New transaction cannot be started due to an ongoing HADR deactivate operation. The command could not be completed.
(return status = -6)
Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE):
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- AIX 64bit
- HP-UX on IA64 64bit
- Linux on Power 64bit
- Linux on x86 64 64bit
- Solaris on Sparc 64bit
- Solaris on x86 64 64bit
- Windows on x64 64bit
Level 16, State 1, Error 3957, HADR deactive operation, DML, sap_failover , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.